WHERE THE F**CK I'VE WORKED
Senior Digital Creative
March 2015 - December 2016
- Being the creative lead for three of Impero’s biggest clients; Beefeater Gin, Campo Viejo Wine and mobile games company Fishlabs.
- Coming up with original, intelligent, and creative ideas for digitally-led campaigns, and pitching them to existing and potential clients.
- Seeing projects through from end-to-end, managing creative time, and working with other members of the team, including designers, junior copywriters, art directors, developers and account managers.
- Writing scripts for films, mockumentaries and TVC-styled advertisements.
- Managing, mentoring and challenging the editorial team to get out of their comfort zone frequently in order to come up with the best creative work possible.
- Assisting with complete digital brand overhauls, including but not limited to; the creation of digital tone of voice documents, rewriting of website copy, and rethinking how brands should utilise social media to promote their messaging.
- Working closely with design and the development teams to utilise the newest technologies in a way that adds to a brand's narrative, and immerses consumers within their world.
- Collaborating with directors and the head of film for TVC styled shoots, ensuring the main creative messaging is always coming through.
Junior Community and Social Insights Manager
March 2014 - March 2015
- Creating monthly and bi-monthly content calendars for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of all of Impero’s client’s social media accounts.
- Helping to develop small-scale social media campaigns to be run over a variety of platforms.
- Scamping up ideas with art directors to help designers create engaging social content.
- Finding influencers for social media campaigns.
- Creating monthly and bi-monthly reports, providing insights based on data analysis and providing recommendations for future content calendars.
- Developing competitions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to help grow client’s fan base and reach.
- Scheduling content using Sprinklr, Facebook, Tweetdeck, Buffer and Schedugram.
- Contributing to pitches, and giving senior creatives insight into which content works with each of the communities.
- Helping strategy research target markets and other brands for pitches and proposals.
- Coming up with ideas for PR stunts for the agency.
Junior Community Manager
November 2013 - March 2014
- Managing the day-to-day operations for both Harkable and its clients social media accounts.
- Helping develop social media campaigns to be run over multiple platforms.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports to better understand to better understand social efforts, which would then inform ongoing posting strategy.
- Developing competitions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Writing weekly blog posts on social media, technology, and industry insights for the Harkable site.
- Brainstorming sessions for client pitches.
- Utilising Buffer to coordinate and plan timely posts for both Facebook and Twitter.
Bookings and Label Manager
August 2013 - December 2016
- Liaising with artists, managers and bookers in order to book a variety of different acts for DJ sets, performances and talks with range of artists such as Marcellus Pittman, Dego, Ron Trent, Project Pablo and Shanti Celeste.
- Co-running CDR partnerships with festivals such as Dimensions Festival, Outlook Festival, Strom Festival, Meltdown Festival, and technology brands Ableton and Native Instruments.
- Co-running the CDR nights, arranging hotels, airport transfers, meals and entertainment for guests.
- Co-running the A&R component of CDR.
- Organising the release of music via our distribution deal with Juno Records and via Bandcamp.
Education: Bachelor of Communications (Advertising) RMIT